Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Narrative Writing

Once upon a time I had a runny nose. My Mum and Dad and my teachers told me to keep on blowing my nose.  Then one day my Mum told me that we are going to see some Doctors.  I was not excited!  I saw 2 doctors, one had a massive needle to put up my nose.  It felt really weird, a bit ticklish.  They figured out that I needed surgery. 

The big day came!  I felt really really scared.  The nurse asked me a whole bunch of questions about my name and date of birth.  They said I had to put on a white and green dress.  Nathan came too - Mum was too scared to come in.  Nathan wore a blue suit.

When I went into the room I had to walk in.  Nathan had to push me in because I didn't want to go!

1 comment: