Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2019

ePortfolio Writing Term 4



REPORT WRITING


Level 2 & 3 Achievement Objectives:


Select and use sources of information, processes, and strategies with some confidence to identify, form, and express ideas.


Show some understanding of how to shape texts for different purposes and audiences.


Select, form, and express ideas on a range of topics.


Use language features appropriately, showing some understanding of their effects.


Organise texts, using a range of structures.



Insert a picture of your draft report here - it must be clear


Publish your writing here

Ati waited all night for the glowing people to arrive from the water. When the glowing people came out of the water Ati threw a net into the water, he caught them and held them tight.  He pulled them onto the shore and told everyone to come to look at this then they disappear then the whole town didn't believe him anymore.

Self Reflection: I believe I did alright


In this piece of writing I used full stops in the right places and I used capital letters

My next step is to write neater.

1 comment:

  1. Bailey, you should be very proud of this story. I like the way you are able to generate ideas for a story. You have used some great vocabulary here! Your next step is to use your knowledge of the Code to help you spell words independently.

    ReplyDelete